Lead Cloud Applications Development Director
Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in the life sciences, healthcare, manufacturing, high-tech. Our commitment is to keep our clients at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2019's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in at once, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What Will You Be Doing?
ForeFront is looking for an innovative Lead Cloud Applications Manager to join our D.R.I.V.E.N, collaborative development team.
As a Lead Cloud Applications Manager, you will be responsible for leading a development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications. You would also coordinate your staff’s schedule and ensure effective communication between team members and other functional areas. Additionally, you will be expected to provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement and act as a technical mentor and adviser.
What You Need for This Position:
- 1 or more Certified Salesforce Development certifications (Platform, Dev, Admin, Advanced Developer)
- Experience managing or mentoring a team of developers
- Experience in a client facing role
- Strong understanding of System Development, Client Delivery life cycles, CRM and ERP System
- Experience documenting the design and building service oriented and/or cloud solutions.
- API and Cloud Application Development experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- A solid background in applications programming
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field required
- Master’s Degree or an advanced certification is a plus
- 3+ years of experience as a technical team leader with proven success working in a team development environment
What's in It for You?
Be Yourself: Our Team shares a culture of camaraderie, pride and determination to excel.
Be Challenged: We credit this to our unique learning environment that fosters career development from new skills to business acumen.
Be Happy & Healthy: We provide our employees a work-life balance with a competitive salary & compensation package:
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Paid Certifications
- Friday Team Lunch & Learns
- Company Events & Team Building
- Wellness Program