Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom enterprise applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in manufacturing, high-tech, life sciences and healthcare. Our commitment is to keep our clients at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2019's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our creative environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in across industries, and the investment we make in training and growing our Team.
What is the role?
ForeFront is seeking a Management Consultant to help accelerate our growing Business Transformation practice. ForeFront’s Management Consultant will be responsible for delivering value to our clients by providing insightful recommendations in order to address some of their most complex business issues. Our Consultants will be responsible for working closely with senior leaders within our clients’ organizations to understand their business strategies - translating their vision into concrete initiatives and lead key initiatives that align with achieving these objectives. Our Consultants will also support our clients’ strategic change and organizational transformation by performing readiness assessments, technology assessments, training assessments, and subsequently overseeing the progress towards the goal.
What will you be doing?
The primary need for this role is flexibility in responsibility, dependent on the client needs; however below are some examples of typical Strategy & Change Management Consultant activities:
- Engage and manage stakeholders, including c-level leaders
- Support the implementation of new operating models and/or organizational changes
- Contribute to strategic change management activities
- Research, develop, and implement Talent Management approaches
- Perform and support readiness assessments, change management planning, and communication planning
- Frequency of travel: Travel is minimal, typically work is conducted remote from client site with exception of on-site kick-offs, key pivot points, and/or go-live needs
What you need for this position?
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role
- Prior professional experience in Technology Strategy, Business Management or similar experience
- Must have strong client-facing consultative skills and ability to act as a client advocate
- Previous experience in project management and budget oversight
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Strong analytic and data visualization skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
What's in It for You?
Be Yourself: Our Team shares a culture of camaraderie, pride and determination to excel.
Be Challenged: We credit this to our unique learning environment that fosters career development from new skills to business acumen.
Be Happy & Healthy: We provide our employees a work-life balance with a competitive salary & compensation package:
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Paid Certifications
- Friday Team Lunch & Learns
- Company Events & Team Building
- Wellness Program