Technical Business Analyst
Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom enterprise applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry’s most complex challenges in manufacturing, high-tech, life sciences and healthcare. Our commitment is to keep our clients at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2019's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our creative environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in across industries, and the investment we make in training and growing our Team.
What Will You Be Doing?
Our Technical Business Analyst plays an instrumental role in thoroughly understanding, documenting, and communicating our clients’ business needs with sufficient technical expertise to facilitate complex, technical requirements gathering sessions. He/She will be the ambassador for our clients to ensure their business needs are met by the Solution being designed and built while also communicating to the clients the technical, scope, and timeline constraints of an implementation and/or integration project. Our BA must be able to communicate across a diverse group of stakeholders and be able to mange multiple projects simultaneously. ForeFront delivers our projects using a modified agile approach and therefore the Business Analyst will need to conduct Grooming Sessions, Scrums, Sprint Planning sessions, and Demos. Our projects span Business-to-Business eCommerce, Quote-to-Cash, and Asset Lifecycle Management engagements with large-scale and global clients, which requires our Business Analyst to demonstrate professionalism, an ability to quickly understand complex initiatives, and collaborate remotely. Our Business Analysts have the ability to learn and configure the systems that are being implemented, if desired, but it is not a requirement of the role.
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor’s in the Technical, Business, or Communications field
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and business SMEs
- Very strong writing skills
- Strong consultative skills
- Experience with gathering techno-functional requirements
- Experience collaborating with remote teams
- Industry experience with Healthcare & Life Sciences, Manufacturing, or High-Tech Software is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a big PLUS
- Baseline knowledge of various common enterprise systems (CRM, ERP, SCM) or databases is very helpful
- Technical acumen with the ability to learn and configure core applications such as Salesforce.com, Apttus and ServiceMax
- Frequency of travel: Travel is relatively minimal, typically work is conducted remote from client site with exception of on-site kick-offs, key pivot points, and/or go-live needs
Be Yourself: Our Team shares a culture of camaraderie, pride and determination to excel.
Be Challenged: We credit this to our unique learning environment that fosters career development from new skills to business acumen.
Be Happy & Healthy: We provide our employees a work-life balance with a competitive salary & compensation package:
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Paid Certifications
- Friday Team Lunch & Learns
- Company Events & Team Building
- Wellness Program